Looking for the answer to convert Image to HTML file on Windows OS? Then find the solution here.
There are still various methods available on the different sites but may have a complex process.
Also, these manual method does not provide complete solutions and safety of our images.
So in the article, we are going to discuss trusted and working procedure that helps you to convert multiple images to HTML code.
Image to HTML Converter Software
The best Image File Converter Utility is an automated solution that provides you five different options I.e HTML, DOC, DOCX, PDF, and TEXT (BASE64) formats to export your images files.
Users can convert multiple Images to HTML code in bulk without losing their quality and properties.
The software supports various images formats such as JPG, JPEG, JPE, PNG, TGA, TIFF, EMF, BMP, etc.
The software not only provides you a preview of all the added pictures but also allows users to convert only the selected images.
It is a prime software that is created with the latest functionalities that export images to an HTML file extension.
Procedure to Convert Image to HTML Format
- Install and run the Image to HTML Converter on your system.
- Insert images by clicking on the ‘Add File’ and ‘Add Folder’ options.
- Click on the ‘Change’ button to locate the path of images.
- Select the ‘HTML’ format and move forward to the HTML file setting part.
- The last remaining step is to click on the ‘Convert’ button.
Now you have successfully converted all the images into HTML file format.
Prime Features of Image to HTML Converter
- Transfer Images to Various Formats- Convert multiple Images to HTML code or any other format like PDF, DOC, DOCX, and TEXT(Base64) within few clicks.
- Preserve Multiple Images Quality- The bulk conversion of images will not affect their quality and attributes. It is designed with the newest algorithm that the new allocated size for the images will not affect their qualities.
- Display Conversion Report- The software will display a live report of details: Total, Success, and Fail count of each and every exported image.
- Provide Two Options to Save HTML File- Create HTML file for single image – Select this option to create an HTML file for every single image.
- Create Single HTML for all Images– Pick this option to create a single HTML file for the selected number of images on an HTML page.
It is the best Image to HTML converter software that provides me several useful options. It does not harm the quality of my JPG images and help me to implement the conversion in a hassle-free way. I would really like to recommend this software to everyone.
It is a great tool to convert Image to HTML file extensions on Microsoft Windows. It has a user-friendly interface which makes it simple to complete the exporting process of multiple images.
I have tried other tools to convert multiple images to HTML code but none of them perform well or meet my requirements. But multiple images converter software not only convert pictures to HTML file but also provided me other formats options to convert in. It has simple and easy steps to complete the process.
Why Do Users Need to Convert Images to Other Formats ?
It is a troublesome task for anyone to share multiple images formats such as JPG, PNG, GIF, etc on mail servers or any other platform.
Users can face problems viewing and analyze multiple images.
Final Words on How to Convert Image to HTML File ?
In the above article, we have provided you the deep information on how to convert multiple images to HTML code without losing any image quality.
Using the manual ways to export pictures into HTML files can be a complex task for many of us. It can damage the multiple images files
Therefore Image to HTML converter software is the simple and secure way to export images to other file formats.