Can I achieve an 8+ band score in IELTS by giving tests on a repeated basis? This is the question of almost every student. Most of the students believe that giving IELTS Exam over and over again will help them to get an 8+ band. But, it is a great strategy? Is it useful? If you are struggling with the same thoughts then this blog is definitely for you. We are going to discuss both sides of the story. We will present the benefits and drawbacks of giving IELTS tests again and again. At last, you will hopefully understand the matter and make the correct decision.
Before reaching any judgment, first, you should know about the IELTS Exam. So, here we have given a glimpse of IELTS briefly, if you want spare detail regarding the same, there are many centers established for IELTS. For reference, you can surf the net about the Best IELTS coaching in Ludhiana.
A brief introduction about the IELTS test
- IELTS exam in the English language test conducted by the official bodies’ British council, IDP education, and Cambridge Assessment English.
- This test is designed to assess the non-native’s English ability in terms of listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
- There are two types of IELTS: Academic writing and general training. If a candidate has an aspiration to go abroad for higher studies then they need to crack the ILETS Academic, otherwise, the ones interested in migrating to migrate foreign countries for job settlement have to go with the IELTS general training.
- The listening, reading, writing tests are taken by an examiner on the same day whereas Speaking tests can be done before or after the test date.
- The total test completion time of the IELTS is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- There is a paper-based IELTS test and a computer-delivered test. In both tests, the speaking part is done by an examiner. It is the face-to-face interaction between examiner and candidate.
Hence, these are the crisp details about the IELTS test. If you are seeking more personal guidance or counseling over the same, you can approach the Best IELTS coaching in Ludhiana. Now, let’s know further the pros of giving IELTS tests frequently.
What are the pros of giving IELTS tests repeatedly?
- When you sit in the IELTS test so many times it will ultimately boost your confidence. You will become familiar with the question types, exam patterns, the environment of the test room, etc. The hesitation of the person giving the test has almost disappeared.
- It is the form of practice and practice that makes men perfect so to bring perfection, giving tests repeatedly is pretty a good idea.
- Many students are struggling with the fear of ‘speaking English. Even, they have practiced hard and fully prepared but when on the day of the speaking test, they would not be able to showcase their talent when they face the interviewer in the test. Consequently, it can be the best trick to eliminate all your hesitation and add fuel to your confidence.
- Another benefit of giving IELTS tests many times is time management. If you have some issues managing your time during tests then by giving it often you will learn how to manage your time and how to allocate the time according to different questions.
Hence, this is how giving the IELTS test often brings diverse advantages for the candidate. If you are hunting expert advice on the IELTS test then you can check out the list of Best IELTS coaching in Patiala on the internet and take their reliable guidance.
What are the cons of giving the IELTS test repeatedly?
- If you want to take the IELTS test so many times, you have to pay for its fees over and over again. If spending money is not an issue for you then this option is ideal to do the practice.
- Dreaming of going abroad but spending time giving the IELTS test over and over again is merely a waste of time.
- Giving tests over and over again and still getting a 5 or 6 band score, you will be stressed. It will keep your morale down which makes you nervous in the next test.
What is the best outlook?
At last, it entirely depends upon you what you exactly want. Scoring 7+ or 8+ band IELTS is the solitary route to enter the dream university or dream country. Therefore, a person’s effort is to achieve the expected score at first strive. Many training institutes provide the best coaching for the IELTS. First, take the guidance and remove all such doubts. You can surf the web for the Best IELTS coaching in Patiala and contact their professionals for their advice or suggestions.
If you seriously want to shine in the IELTS Exam then we recommend you wait until you do enough practice. Learning a new language is not a one-day process if you are a non-native English speaker. You need some time for the practice. To be an expert in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, start preparing from day one. Do not book the date until you are ready. Besides, if you are rich enough and giving the IELTS test often is completely your choice then it is the best idea.