Summary:- In this article, we will discuss how to recover virus-infected files from pen drive, USB drive, memory card, and SD card. Here you will know two possible reasons to retrieve virus-infected files from pen drive.
Pen drive is of great use. because it has a small size and it stored a large amount of data. Nowadays each and every person have pen drive and they use it. Whether it is a student, lawyer, teacher, etc. It is very easy to carry outside. Users can store all types of data in a pen drive such as photos, videos, audio, documents, etc. But they are not safe from viruses, because of which they corrupted and the result is inaccessibility.
Sometimes your pen drive or USB flash drive has been virus-infected and you lost your data. After that you can try anti-virus not able to remove virus from USB pen drive. In this situation whenever you connect an external device like pen drive, USB drive, memory card or SD card your data always prone to lose and maybe you get a big disaster. Entire files and folders in your computer or laptop may be get deleted or invisible. Some users don’t know how to overcome these situations. But don’t worry, here you will get the solution to recover your virus infected files from pen drive. To know the solution read the full article.
Recover Hidden Files and Folders from Virus Infected Pen Drive By Using CMD
Users don’t need to format their files in advance. It should the first choice for users to recover their damaged files. This method works properly in windows PC.
- Attach your pen drive to the laptop and then go to start menu
- Type CMD in the search bar then, click enter now CMD will open
- Navigate to drive where your files disappeared
- Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.*, press Enter and hold for a couple of seconds
- Now check the pen drive your files would be recovered
Recover Virus Infected files from Pen Drive By Using Professional Software
If users data can’t be recovered through the above method then don’t worry you can try professional software. It recovers all types of lost files instantly like deleted, hidden, and corrupted from the virus-infected devices.
- Download and Install pen drive data recovery software on your laptop
- Now, the software provides you two recovery options Scan and Formatted Scan. Users can select any recovery option
- Then, Software preview recovered data and search
- Finally, save the recovered data items in your device
You can recover your data by using USB drive data recovery software. It is user-friendly software. It supports to recover all file and image types like .doc, excel, zip, ppt, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc. The software provides a free demo version. Users can preview their damaged data then, they can decide to buy the software. It recovers file without any data loss. It provides an advanced search option. With the help of this tool, users can recover selected data.
Consider These Harmless Measures to Avoid Formatting or Virus Infection In Future:
- Scan your USB pen drive on a regular basis.
- Don’t download and save insecure data on pen drive
- Carry out anti-virus scan as soon as you come across virus infection
- Use reliable anti-virus for scanning your pen drive
This article useful for you but, remember one thing if your files deleted permanently then CMD is not able to recover your file. Then you can use USB disk data recovery wizard to recover your data. This is the best way for data recovery.