Hotmail (now known as Outlook.com emails) is the best electronic email service provided by Microsoft. Hotmail Login provides its users free storage up to 15 GB, high security, dynamic email capacity, spelling checker, more than 30 languages for emailing, and many more that have made it popular among users. If you are also one of the Hotmail emails and want to know how to log in to your Hotmail account, you are at the right page!
What is Outlook.com Hotmail?
Hotmail emailing services were launched by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1995 and came into use in July 1996. In the later year, Microsoft purchased Hotmail for $400 million with millions of users and renamed it MSN Hotmail.
By 2012 Hotmail reported 400 million active users. This is the same period when Microsoft decided to change Hotmail (www.hotmail.com) domain to Outlook (www.outlook.com) permitting the old users to use their Hotmail email with the same domain. However, the inbox mail interface was different. In other words, if you are an old Hotmail account user and now log in to your account, you will get an interface akin to Outlook email. Visit Ityug247 for more information.
Best ways to Microsoft’s Hotmail Account login
The process of signing in to a Hotmail account is pretty much quick and straightforward. However, the Hotmail login page no longer exists since Hotmail has rebranded as Outlook email, you can still access your Hotmail account by either visiting the www.hotmail.com login page that will direct to the outlook.com page or directing arriving at Hotmail outllok.com login page.
Hotmail allows you to access your account via a web browser or a mobile phone, whichever suits you. Besides, if you frequently need to access your Hotmail account, you can create a single-use code for an easy Hotmail log-in without an email address and password.
How to log in to your Hotmail account on a computer using a web browser?
For a Hotmail login account using a web browser, obey the directions given below
- Open a web browser
- Arrive at Microsoft’s Hotmail login page – www.hotmail.com or the Hotmail Outlook.com login page
- Press on the Sign-in option
- Provide your Hotmail email address and hit on the Next button
- Now, enter your Hotmail account password
- Finally, press on the sign-in button to access your account inbox
How to login to Hotmail account using an Android Phone
Hotmail account login can be done on an android phone too. You just need to install the Hotmail app from the Google Play store and then follow the steps given below
- Launch the app for Hotmail account login
- Click on get started to reach on a new login page
- Enter your Hotmail email address and click on the continue option
- Provide the Hotmail account password
- Skip the “add account” form when you click on the sign-in option
- That’s it!
How to log in to a Hotmail Account using an iPhone?
The process of signing into your Hotmail account using an iPhone is quite the same as that of an android phone.
- Open the App Store and look for Hotmail/Outlook
- Install the app afterward launch the app to initiate the process
- Now click on the sign-in button
- Enter your Hotmail email address and click on continue
- Provide the account password
- Press on the sign-in button to access your Hotmail account
What is single-use code and how to set it?
A Single-use code helps you to access your account without repeating the login process using your email address and the account password. Read on to know how to set a single-use code
- Open the Outlook login page- www.outlook.com
- Sign out of your already signed in account and click on single-use code sign-in
- Provide your Hotmail email address and the phone number in respective fields
- Select the text me the code
- Feed the code in the enter code field
- Hit the Sign-in button
- Now you can access your Hotmail account every time by providing the Single-use code.
Some suggestions for a hassle-free login to a Hotmail email account
- All login credentials should be correct
- The device should be malware free
- Your device is connected to a stable internet connection
- Make sure your device is updated
- Troubleshoot all hardware errors before signing in to your Hotmail account.