Destination Wedding in Udaipur
Set amidst a wonderful view of Udaipur’s lakes and majestic residences. Udaipur is the most pleasant venue to host a destination wedding in Udaipur. From royal and luxuries forts, a palace, a value-for-money hotel, this city of lakes offers an abundance of wedding venue options and lets you familiar with a royal destination wedding just the way you’d want to. Besides, the regal charm and grandeur of the wedding destinations in Udaipur prove to be the perfect backdrop for your wedding photos!
Udaipur is well connected to the international airports of Delhi and Mumbai and is located close to Gujarat. The presence and accessibility of daily local transports like buses, trains, and flights add to the expediency and remove one of the main worries of your destination wedding in Udaipur.
3 Best Places for Your Destination Wedding in Udaipur
Deciding where to have such a dream day is a task. There are many places in Udaipur that people book for such a dream day. However, to make it easier for you. As we have compiled a list of a few places that will make this the best destination wedding in Udaipur. Now let’s check the top 3 destinations which are recommended by the best wedding planners in Udaipur.
- The Oberoi Udaivilas
- Palace of Jagmandir Island
- Leela Palace Udaipur
The Oberoi Udaivilas
Udaivilas is the first luxury hotel that comes to anyone’s mind when you say Udaipur. Also, because of the famous Bollywood movie “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”, which was filmed here? And there is no doubt that it is one of the best wedding venues in Udaipur. Although this 5-star hotel does not hold the main day’s event. As well as It does allow you to organize your pre and post-wedding ceremonies. Its beautiful lush green lawns provide a wonderful backdrop to capture the most memorable moments of your special day.
Why choose The Oberoi Udaivilas for a destination wedding in Udaipur?
- Being one of the costliest and most famous locations for your destination wedding in Udaipur. This is the most ideal location for couples looking for an elegant ceremony.
- Cost: The hotel charges approximately INR 2,200 per person for its breakfast buffet. And INR 5,500 to INR 6,500 for a gala lunch, and INR 7,000 to INR 8,500 for a gala dinner.
- Venue Location: Haridasji Ki Magri, Mulla Talai, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Palace of Jagmandir Island
Often renowned as “swarg ki Vatika” or “garden of paradise”.Jagmandir Island is a major choice for organizing a royal destination wedding in Udaipur. Even Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon got married here to Anil Thadani. Who was followed by many in the industry? This place looks like a paradise when decorated with lights and flowers. So, get ready to fall in love again if this is the place you choose for your big day!
Why choose the Palace of Jagmandir Island for destination weddings in Udaipur?
- This is the best place to get married if you both desire the most lavish wedding!
- Cost: As it is the most expensive location in Udaipur, the cost rarely varies. Also, you can get in touch with the management to get an approximate number of the organization of your wedding here.
- Venue Location: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Leela Palace Udaipur
This 5-star luxury hotel is known around the world for its exotic setting and beautiful ambiance. Do not hesitate to tie the knot here if a beautiful mandap decoration under the stars appeals to you. The palace has selective venues to make your special day more memorable. And sometimes also hosts a wedding with venues like Jagmandir Island Palace to make it even bigger!
Why choose Leela Palace for a destination wedding in Udaipur?
- Overlooking Lake Pichola, this palace is the best venue for those looking to host their Udaipur wedding in the most luxurious surroundings.
- Venue Location: Lake Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Cost: To organize your wedding ceremonies here. You can contact their reservations or reservations team and get an idea of the total cost.